Saturday, August 3, 2013

IM OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HOLY FLIP IM GOING TO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!! its actually happening! I know i know.. no one thought this day would come.. well let me tell you neither did I!!!! But im doing it! Im going! Two more days!!!! I can hardly stand it!!!!! Today is my last Pday! Its so weird! This place has become my home! Im almost sad to leave the MTC. I love the people here, i love my classes, my teachers, the devotionals, and just everything! But then i think.. im going to JAPAN!!!! AHHHHH!!!! sorry i just freak out like every second about it! 
But this was an amazing last week!!! We taught our last lessons to both Komeda san and shohei kun. I cried of course in both lessons because i am going to miss them like crazy! They are just pretending to be investigators but I love these pretend people! I know it wasnt real but my companion and I taught each lesson like it was and they made it seem like we were actually able to help them come closer to God and our savior! We asked each to share their testimony with us! Thats when i lost it because we were able to help them learn through the spirit that God loves them. They both testified of it! I am going to die in japan! How am i supposed to just leave the people i teach in japan because of a transfer? I fall in love with people too easily and i get attached fast! Im not even in japan and im already sad thinking out having to leave them someday. But i am so excited because i know there are certain people i am supposed to meet!

We had in field orientation all day yesterday! A lot of the different meetings were about us instead of focusing on investigators. I think the MTC wants to make sure were ok and can still breath since we are all leaving so soon! It was such a great day though! It made me a little more nervous but i know i can handle anything! I am on God's side. We all chose to come to earth. We are all on his team. We cannot fail! Something that i really liked from yesterday was that one of the instructors said that its good to feel overwhelmed. That means that you care. It means that you know you cant do anything without help from someone. So turn to a higher source. Turn to your heavenly father and your savior. Life is hard and definitely overwhelming at times. All we have to do is turn to those who love us and they will make our burdens light! This definitely helped calm my nerves! Its ok that im scared out of my mind to be in japan trying to understand a language i still really dont understand! I am going to rely on my heavenly father and my savior more then ever! And thats ok! They want me to turn to them! I am weak but with their help i can become strong! We are so very blessed! I testify that the lord knows and loves each and every one of his children! What a great thing to know!
I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon! I was able to finish it just this week! I have never loved a book more in my entire life! I loved having the opportunity to spend so much time reading and studying this great book! I understood much more than i ever have before! The book of mormon is the word of God and it has filled my heart and soul with the greatest joy! What a blessing the book of mormon is in our lives!
Well i have much to pack.. But i love you all! This gospel is true! I know it with all my heart! I have never felt more loved in my entire life! I have the greatest family in the entire world! I am so very blessed to have been put into my family that is so perfect for me! I have been blessed with so many amazing people in my life that have helped shape me and have helped strengthen my testimony! I love you all! I love my savior! The next time you here from me I will be in Tokyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I pray for you all night and day! Ai shite imasu!!!!!!
Christensen Shimai


No comments:

Post a Comment