Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Where in the world is TSUKUBA???? I don't know but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!


こんばんわからつくばです!!!
Hi Hi!!!
so i already typed out a super long letter that took me like an hour to type. and it got deleted. ugh. anyways... IM IN TSUKUBA!!!! and loving it!!!!! my companions are amazing!!!! Sister R is the sweetest sister ive ever met! And A shimai is absolutly crazy!! she is so loud and out going! she is heard no matter where we are! which is a really good thing hahah! I love them! It feels like weve been friends forever! We are going to see so many miracles this transfer! I am beyond excited!!!! I live in a area called sakura! It is beautiful! a newerish city so its not super populated. Its all open rice fields and just green everywhere!!! i love it!!! We have amazing investigators! We are having a baptism this week for Mizuho! She is a cute 19 year old who has been waiting to get baptized for years! she had to wait until she became an adult so she could get baptized. her mom is against it. sad. But shes getting baptized on her birthday! She is soooooo excited!!! its so cute!!! i already love her! so proud! Since its a new area there arent really any trians so we ride bikes a lot. probably more than i did my first two transfer combined! hahaha! im dying! but its beautiful and im loving it!!!! im so happy to be here! my companions are crazy enthusiastic about being missionaries and doing missionary work! i am too obviously but their level is like unreal! i love it! We get so excited to get up and go work! I love being a missionary!!!! i love my companions! i love Tsukuba! I miss chiba but i know that Heavenly Father needs me here! Today we visited an investigator in the hospital. so sad. and one of my investigators from my first transfer passed away. im heart broken. so people, tell everyone that you love them!!!
sorry for the fast version but thats all i have time for! love you all!
Christensen Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment